Judicial elections are held in the spring. Next elections are:
Spring Primary – February 20, 2024
Spring Election & Presidential Primary- April 2, 2024
Learn about the offices:
Many of the freedoms that we have as Wisconsinites have come before our courts. Such as reproductive rights, environmental protections, voting rights, fair maps and more. That’s why we need to vote in every election.
Things to consider when researching judicial candidates?
- How do the values of the candidate line up with your values?
- What types of law cases has each candidate handled?
- Have the judgements of the candidates been fair and impartial?
- What are the views of the organizations supporting each candidate?
- How much money has each organization given to a candidate?
Be a Voter!
- Make your voting plan. Start sooner rather than later! Visit MyVote.Wi.Gov to register, request a mail-in ballot, find your polling place and more.
- Talk with friends, neighbors and relatives encouraging them to learn about the candidates
- Share impartialjustice.org on your social media
- Encourage others to VOTE!